Helping Individuals And Families In Times Of Need

Aging individuals face unique challenges and require dignified solutions tailored to fit their specific needs. The attorney at Telschow Johnson Law PLLC is devoted to meeting the needs of our aging clients and their families. We provide answers and personalized attention so that you and your loved ones can make informed decisions regarding the rest of your life.

Dedicated To Assisting Older Individuals And Their Families

Our elder law practice focuses on the unique issues and needs that affect the aging population and senior citizens — typically aged 65 or older. Whether you are a child concerned about your aging parents, or you are an adult who wants to make plans to help structure finances and the rest of your life, our lawyer can assist you.

We help Texas families and older individuals with:

  • Establishing powers of attorney
  • Determining directive to physicians wishes
  • Instituting guardianship
  • Advanced care planning
  • Completing five wishes documents
  • Estate planning services


Making Your Voice Heard

If you are getting older and need to discuss your options for who might be able to make decisions for you when the time is needed, or want to clarify your wishes regarding your finances and medical decisions, we can help. If you are an adult child or family member concerned about mom or dad, our attorney will assist you in understanding your options for obtaining the legal right to make decisions on their behalf.

Providing Dignified Solutions With Respect

Time is precious, and the wishes, needs and goals of aging individuals are important. If you would like to make plans to ensure that your legacy and wishes are heard, contact us today. If you want to help your aging loved one, call our office at 817-653-8889 to set up an appointment today. We will thoroughly explain your options and help educate you on the processes, documents and resources available for you and your family. Located in Fort Worth, we serve individuals and families throughout Tarrant County.